Current Job Openings
Join a winning team! Nashville Coin Gallery offers a unique opportunity to work for a fast growing rare coin and precious metals company with a 20 year history right here in Middle Tennessee, with a stellar reputation both in the local community and nationally, as is evidenced by our perfect 5.0 out of 5 stars rating on Google, with well over 400 customer reviews. We offer a full benefits package which includes health, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, paid holidays and the opportunity to participate in our 401k and profit sharing programs. Interested parties should send a current resume, along with your salary requirements, to: [email protected]
As a condition of employment with Nashville Coin Gallery, all prospective employees must agree to undergo a criminal background check, a credit check and periodic drug screening, and sign our confidentiality, non-disclosure and non-compete agreements.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Keeping all bank accounts reconciled on a regular basis
- Writing checks / paying bills
- Making frequent bank deposits (in person at the branch, via mobile phone, or using our in-office check scanner).
- Handling payroll, HR (employee onboarding & offboarding), and employee benefits
- Ensuring that all taxes are paid in a timely manner (TN Sales Tax, F&E Tax, Business License Tax, etc.).
- Following up when necessary to collect Accounts Receivable.
- Staying on top of, and filing in a timely manner all forms related to USA Patriot Act, Anti-Money Laundering Compliance, IRS and other required filings
- Some Admin duties will be required as well, including answering telephones, scheduling customer appointments, filing, and monitoring supply levels and re-ordering any supplies that are low, and taking charge in the event of telephone or internet outages to get us back up and running again quickly.
Basic accounting knowledge required, and knowledge of QuickBooks accounting software is strongly preferred. We will train the successful candidate in our company-specific procedures.